Sunday, February 22, 2009

A True Legend!!!!!!!


Did I ever think that I would be chatting with Tony Alva?? A true Legend for real!!! And a genuinely nice guy!!

These days he said he is addicted to riding Simmons inspired surfboards like the Casper, and he was stoked on my wood version when he saw the photo on the Shipworm & Gribble blog. He said he never rode a wood surfboard and he wants to ride it next time he comes to New York. He said he wants to bring a few boards out for me to try too.

I'm lacking words to describe how honored I am.

Respect to RK, Simmons, and Bauguess for the inspiration.

And Thank You Tony!!!

1 comment:

Mr. Lentini said...

TA took me and a buddy to a pool in malibu a few years back(6 or so) and it was like my second time skating a pool and he hooted for me just hitting the tile--still stoked on that