Friday, August 22, 2008

Gettin Glassy with Ashy

Fun was had by me and the one and only Ashy Goggles aka Ashton Goggins yesterday in the shore. We dragged out a pair of Larry Mayo LongBoards and scored a waist high clean day of surf. I must say that the 9'8" Mayo Soft Tail is the best log I have ever ridden. That thing really works! Hangin toes with ease. A youthful Ashy makin it look easy............


As we returned back to the block, we were greeted by the glorius words of Rev. D blasting out the doors of the Glorious Temple. After 6 months of my patience running thin by his loud "words" I kindly asked him if he could turn down the volume of his microphone which is always turned up to number 11. He blatently ignored me at which point I had no other choice to slam the door shut. Damn that felt really great.

Later that nite after work, me and Ashy met up for a few brews and some live samba rock at Nublu served up by the band of Tonho "Cara Irado" Crocco. He is the man!!
I think Ashy enjoyed the sights.

Chemicals are coming in the mail, next week we set sail!
Bless Up!